18.12.11

Finals are over! On to the next project!
Here's my dialogue animation and my reel from the 487e character animation class. There's still a lot of polishing I'd like to do in the graph editor, as well as actually animating the second character. But hey! It works for now. The dialogue on my reel has a different camera angle than the original-- I had to change the over the shoulder camera angle for the sake of the assignment. But I still like the over the shoulder shot better :P

Also, I finally posted up an animation demo reel on my website!
http://www.gceart.com/AnimReel.html
Check it out!


3 comments:

  1. What do you really want to know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many days have gone by where you don't feel regret, Garrett??

    lolz On a serious note, these segments look absolutely FANTASTIC and so glad to be working along side with you this Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff Garrett.

    ReplyDelete